The central location of the pension is a perfect starting point for a number of tourist attractions in the Ore Mountains. One-day trips and visits to well-known towns will give you historical and scenic experiences of all kinds.
The town of Karlovy Vary is located in the western part of the Czech Republic and it is famous for its hot springs. There are 12 of them. The town of 51,000 inhabitants is one of the most famous and traditional centres in the world, inviting you to take a rest at the promenade surrounded by historical and well-preserved spa facilities. You can taste the famous curative springs, e.g. the Hadí, Libušin or Mlýnský. The centre of the town also calls for walks and shopping. And do not forget to visit the Becherovka distillery.
- 80 km of tourist routes
- 70 km of bike trails
- Nordic walking routes
- Small train
- Indoor pool ( Lázně Jáchymov )
- Outdoor pool ( Ostrov )
- Summer sledding track ( Oberwiesenthal )
- Tennis and bowling centre, mountain bikes rental, skate park, rope centre, narrow-gauge railroad, horse carriage, museum, sauna
- A number of ski slopes for both children and experienced skiers
- Evening skiing with artificial lights
- Kilometres tracks for cross country skiers
- Sledding on horse-pulled sleigh, Four-seat ski lift
- Snowtubing ( Skiareál Novako )
- Trips to the Czech spa triangle of Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně a Františkovy Lázně
- Trip to castle Loket, castle Bečov, castle Lázně Kynžvart, Horního Hradu ( Hauenštejn )
- Trips to the famous mountain towns of Annaberg-Buchholz and Schwarzenberg
- Trips to accessible mines, e.g. the Markus-Röhting adit
- Trips by the historical narrow-gauge railroad from Oberwiesenthal to Cranzahl.